This event is being hosted by Kaiser Permanente.
Charged Hearts is Kaiser Permanente's ICD Support Group. At the group's 18th annual meeting, doctors, nurses, and representatives from device companies will be present and, if the turnout is as great as last year's, there should be over 250 attendees. Many topics will be discussed, including daily living and challenges for both patients and family members, dealing with medications, anxiety, shocks and recalls. See details below.
Saturday, November 8
10:30 am – 2:00 pm
Napa Valley Marriott
3425 Solano Avenue,
Samuel F. Sears Jr., Ph.D.
East Carolina University
Department of Psychology and Internal Medicine
In order to attend this event, you must RSVP by calling
(707) 651-5544 no later than Monday, November 3rd.
When calling, please leave the following information:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Number of people in your party
- Your selection of one of two lunch entrées:
• Sake Glazed Salmon w/Wasabi Aioli and Tobiko accompanied by Bamboo Rice & Stir Fry Vegetables
• Red Wine Braised Beef Short Ribs with Roasted Shallots, Chive Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables & Demi Glace
Hope to see you there!